Welcome Ethan Campbell to this episode of Disruption Blueprint! Ethan is Owner & Financial Advisor at Stones River Wealth Management, a financial planning practice that helps clients grow their assets, mitigate risk, create a lifelong plan, and be confident about their financial future.
Ethan is a 2012 graduate of Middle Tennessee State University with a bachelor’s degree in Finance. Prior to founding Stones River Wealth Management, Ethan was a wealth advisor with Edward Jones. Ethan is a 31-year-old entrepreneur and successful industry leader who is building a rapidly evolving practice. He digs deep into how he is taking the leap of independence in this episode. His secret to long-term success? Ethan is building a family legacy not only to help those from an income standpoint, but also to be better servants to the community.
To help understand your long-term goals, it helps to identify three key tactics to run a successful practice. Ethan discusses that, what the first two months of your business look like, and how his children are a big part of both his personal and professional life in this episode.
“You’ll be amazed at how profitable your business is because your business depends on your health,” says Ethan. “Maintaining intimacy with your clients, to maintaining emotional resilience; from the ups and downs in the market, from the mistakes that are made in the world and your clients’ mistakes, your mistakes, everything that comes into play.”
Strongly rooted in his Christian faith, Ethan discusses how in the book of Proverbs, a wise man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children. Ethan knows when people, families, and businesses are financially healthy, communities can grow stronger.
Listen more to hear conversations about staying focused, disciplined, having faith in the system, and doing whatever it takes to make it.
Join the conversation to hear about:
- Taking your destiny into your own hands & building your own business (5:38)
- Cultivating an advisory practice in a metropolitan vs. small environment (10:15)
- How to up your game and how they can be beneficial to their clients, from an educational standpoint (14:06)
- Integrating faith into not just your business, but who you are (16:14)
- Discipline of working towards a sustainable, scalable business (19:05)
- Trust the team that you’ve built (21:26)
- Opportunities, diversity & catapulting to the next level in creating a business (27:22)
- It’s all about prospecting (32:18)
- Generational wealth transfer and the emotional connection to money (38:58)
- Understanding how to turn on and off the focus (49:49)
- Stay committed, and create something really, really special (52:42)
Listen to this episode of Disruption Blueprint, featuring Ethan Campbell, Owner and Financial Advisor at Stones River Wealth Management. Below are three tips from Ethan that you will really want to check out. Huddle up for this inspiring episode of Disruption Blueprint. Join RFG.
- Be honest and be merciful. Ethan discusses that it is always important to establish relationships built on honesty and mercy. “These are the principles upon which our business was built and how we promise to conduct ourselves every single day.”
- Stay focused and disciplined. Focus and discipline are ultimately what you want to achieve. Surround yourself with people who also have this same mindset.
- Cultivate relationships. Intimacy and emotional resilience are important when establishing yourself to your clients. Whether it’s continuing education or developing relationships, spending time with your clients is vital.
This podcast is brought to you by RFG Advisory. The Disruption Blueprint Podcast is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and wherever you listen to podcasts. Hear host Shannon Spotswood, RFG President, and our financial advisor guests talk about crushing everything and their unique stories. We’re here to help independent financial advisors amp up their A-game and stay on top of what’s going on in the industry.
Download this episode now and listen on your commute or at the gym.
Join the huddle, join RFG.
Cut through the noise and focus on what’s important.
- Stone Rivers Wealth Management
- Cannon County Chamber of Commerce
- RFG Advisory – Website
- RFG Advisory – Facebook
- RFG Advisory – LinkedIn
- RFG Advisory – Twitter
- Disruption Blueprint Podcast – Website
- Become A Warrior Advisor Podcast – Website
- Generational Wealth
- Financial Advisors
- Wealth Management
- Client & Business Relationships
- Financial Services
Securities offered by Registered Representatives of Private Client Services (“PCS”). Member of FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory, a registered investment advisor. Private Client Services and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities.