Many financial advisors struggle to define themselves in their marketing. If you’re one of them, you don’t have to struggle any longer.
In this episode, Shannon Spotswood speaks with Kelly Waltrich, the Co-founder of Intention.ly. Kelly shares her expertise in marketing and how financial advisors can create their own brand that is unique to them and escape the “sameness”.
- What factors need to be paid attention to when building a brand
- How to determine the appropriate amount to spend on client acquisitions
- What questions advisors should ask themselves as they put pen to paper on defining their brand
- How thinking of marketing as multiple skills instead of one makes it easier to tackle
- The 3 mountains to climb in marketing
- And more
- Twelve and a Half: Leveraging the Emotional Ingredients Necessary for Business Success by Gary Vaynerchuk
- FMG Suite
Connect with Shannon Spotswood:
Connect with Kelly Waltrich:
About our Guest:
For over 15 years, Intention.ly Co-founder Kelly Waltrich has been championing the role of marketing in the financial services industry. As former Chief Marketing Officer at eMoney Advisor and Orion Advisor Solutions, she proved time and again that there is no better driver of an organization’s growth and overall success than a well-run marketing and communications team. At eMoney and Orion, Waltrich built powerhouse marketing teams from the ground up, developing the engines that would fuel the highest periods of growth for both companies.
Kelly designed the strategy behind several successful rebrands, acquisitions, and product launches—including spearheading the development of two advisor marketing products—while creating unmatched overall brand visibility and helping to turn company executives into industry thought leaders.