Fear keeps us from achieving our dreams and striving to be the best version of ourselves. Overcoming fear is one of the biggest accomplishments we can have.
In this episode, Shannon Spotswood joins Jack Burnette, CFP® in a conversation about how he overcame fear to completely turn his life around and get to where he is today. They extend the discussion to how he helps the future of financial advisors to strive for what they want through his story.
- How his personal journey from working in sales to becoming an independent advisor helped him accomplish and maintain his sobriety
- His strategy for having a work-life balance
- Why fear is an obstacle for so many financial advisors
- How he overcomes fear and anxiety around change
- How he addresses questions regarding when he plans to retire
- And more
Connect with Jack Burnette, CFP®:
Connect with Shannon Spotswood:
About our Guest:
Jack Burnette, CFP® is an Independent Advisor and Senior Vice President of Wealth Management at RFG Advisory Wealth Management. Jack has been at RFG Advisory for over 7 years. Prior to going independent with RFG, he worked with Ameriprise and Merill Lynch. His passion for financial advising was preceded by working in sales and VP development in the medical industry.