Setting goals is one thing, but sticking to and achieving them is a whole different marathon.
In this episode, Shannon Spotswood speaks with Business Coach Phillip Deas about how to commit to achieving the goals you set for yourself and your business by building habits. He pulls some tips from his book, House Habits: Living on Mission One Habit at a Time, and shares some motivational stories along the way.
- What the 12 house habits are
- The most important house habit: “We live on”
- The three keys to habit formation
- How to form a habit around increasing the size of your practice
- The importance of putting yourself first
- Why the journey is the destination
- What it means to “change your posture, change your life, lean in”
- And more
- House Habits: Living on Mission One Habit at a Time by Phillip Deas
Connect with Phillip Deas:
Connect with Shannon Spotswood: