Not every successful team is functional, but every functional team is successful.
In this episode, Shannon Spotswood and Greg Menefee, Consulting and Implementation SVP at Orion Advisor Tech, dig into the 5 dysfunctions of a team. They help advisors identify each dysfunction and its cause, and learn how to resolve it to build a high-performing, opt-in team.
- The difference between management and leadership
- The 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Which dysfunction is most commonly seen in teams
- The first step a leader can take to resolve their team’s dysfunction
- How advisors can create and sustain a high-functioning team and company culture
- And more
- The Five Dysfunctions Of A Team by Patrick Lencioni
- The Three Signs of a Miserable Job by Patrick Lencioni
- Orion Advisor Tech
Connect with Greg Menefee:
Connect with Shannon Spotswood:
About our Guest:
Greg Menefee is the Senior Vice President of Consulting and Implementation at Orion Advisor Tech. Greg leads teams that excel at consistently elevating the client experience and industry standards.